Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Puerto Madero

So I forgot to mention the locations of the various universities. I'm going to skip straight to UCA because it is where I am the most and because I took pictures. ;)
UCA is located in puerto madero, which is a really nice and recent, in the scheme of things, area. here are some pictures.




you can see the back of the Casa Rosada peeking out. UCA is literally 5 mins away from the Casa Rosada. I pass it everyday I go to UCA and back.



A lot of the buildings are modern in design, which i like.



The long brown brick buildings seen below in the rest of the photos is UCA. they have some pretty prime real estate there and it is very nice when the wind blows through, especially on the hot days.



1 comment:

  1. I loved Puerto Madero when I was in Argentina. By day, this riverfront area is a booming business and shopping district and by night, a hip neighborhood with pricey restaurants and fashionable clubs. Close to Retiro: train station regularly. The good thing was that the apartment in buenos aires I was staying in was there, so I always had something to do at any time of the day!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete