Monday, July 26, 2010

A Room with a View

I have never seen that play/book that my title is referencing and probably never will. But the pictures below are shot from the 10th story of Dakota Hall, George Washington University in Penthouse 1001.






And yes, I do happening to be leaning out of the 10th story window. Good thing I have life insurance. But it probably wouldn't covered accidentally falling out a window. And besides, since I wouldn't have my bupa card on me, i would be, in the words of big, lying dead in a ditch somewhere and since I don't have my card, they would leave me there." ANyways I like the 2nd picture. A lot of the buildings you see in the picture are going to be GW buildings. GW happens to own a sizable chunk of real estate in Foggy Bottom and there is always some type of construction going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment