Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh I forgot to mention Cinnamon Raisin Bread. I went to the store this morning to get a thing of soymilk and TWO bags of Pepperidge Farm's Cinnamon Raisin Bread. The Thing of Soymilk is actually a half gallon. Oh and its chocolate. Vanilla is nasty, although I hear the very Vanilla is good.



The small one is the regular chocolate soymilk that comes in the small bottle. They have them in the Longworth cafeteria for $2.00. Idk if its a rip-off yet as I like my soymilk in the morning so I am willing to pay.




But this stuff does taste like Silk going down. (shameless plug I know buts its true) I wish all liquids tasted like Silk going down. Oh And I like the light flavor now because the regular chocolate can be quite intense in the chocolate department (and thats coming from me who puts half the bottle of chocolate syrup in the milk when making chocolate milk.)



My pictures of this yummy bread. And the thing is its good hot toasted with butter or cold from the fridge.My ideal food.


No comments:

Post a Comment