Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hot Cheetos aka Flaming Hots

So a lot of people here in the program eat Flaming Hot Cheetos also known as Flaming Hots. I had never heard of them before, but then again, I don't make it a priority to keep up the different Cheetos flavors anyways. So my one of my friends had a bag and I asked for one, because I do like the regular Cheetos to snack on. This is what they look like:

The ingredients:


My picture of a Flaming Hot.


the Bag


Here is an even better picture of Flaming Hots which truly show off their unnatural red color. I mean the very fact that they are that red should set off a warning signal in your head to NOT eat them. It's like how poisonous berries are red to warn people/birds from eating them.


According to this one blog I found, The End Zone, Flaming Hots are just..: "I'm so behind the times: I didn't even know what Hot Cheetos were until I served an order of them last night. They look horrifying. Worse, the damage they do to a human body must be immense - and concession "cheese" only makes it worse. You'd have to be age 16 to have the metabolism to burn it off."
So while we're on the topic of junk food, Goldfish are up next!

The ingredients: Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)Folic Acid]Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes)Annatto]Vegetable Oils (Canola, Sunflower and/or Soybean)2 Percent or Less of: Salt, Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast, Spices, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate)Onion Powder.





The diff flavors. I personally only like the plain flavor, the regular cheese flavor.


I Swear, these goldfish have CRACK!! in them! Every time I start eating them, I can't stop. It's like eating popcorn except goldfish are better; you crunch one, then a next and a next and a next...
They are like CRACK-CRUNCHIES!

Crack crunchies are our name for the CAT crunchies that purina makes as shown above. I swear my cats will do ANYTHING for those crack crunchies, including backflips and meowing at 5:30 in the morning really loudly. (that's you Gutsy!) Actually, Zach and I ate them when we were little, hiding behind the Kitchen door to eat them. Hey, the cats liked them so we thought it was a good idea. And truthfully, they're a bit salty with not a bad taste and they're crunchy. I think that's the main attraction of junk food, its crunchy and Salty, which is better then Sweet and Soft a lot of the times.

Oh, they have also come out with pretzel M&M's. I haven't seen them in the store yet in LHOB, but soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment