Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Museum day! AGAIN Part 2

Part 2!!!!
Here is another picture of the sculpture gallery. I think If i cleared out the gallery, it would make a really good room. I like the brown wood floors. And all the light. ;)


Hey look, curly hair not straight hair.









There was this rotunda thing in the middle of the 2nd floor. My pictures don't do the rotunda justice. The columns were made of dark green marble. It was really nice.






There was also these sections separating certain parts of the exhibits on the second floor. Now this is what I want in my house when I get one. I like having water and plants in a room; having plants and water in a room is a rich person thing, a luxury item kind of thing. Bottom line; its cool.








This is the second little room with a fountain on the second floor of the museum. I really liked the flowers in this one.






There are soo many more pictures but the picture uploader for blogspot is being really slow so I will finish up the pictures later when it is faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment