Sunday, February 27, 2011

Geo Lesson Time!

To get a better sense of where I live and Buenos Aires in general, I decided to do a little geo show and tell. Below is a map of the different barrios in Buenos Aires. There are a lot, and some bleed into others. I live in Cabellito, which is kinda in the middle.



If I was to use the Subte, I would get off at Acoyte. If you notice in the upper left corner, a bit cut off on line A, is the subway stop for Acoyte. There is a park across from me, on Calle Rivadavia. If you look closely, you can see Calle Ambrosetti. I take Bus # 5 from Calle Rosario, which is on the other side of the park. There is a bank down the street, as well as a grocery store, a gym and even a Starbucks!


The place where we have orientation is Circolo Italiano. Its a nice place with a restaurant and has a bunch of meeting rooms, and it is right off of Avenida 9 de Julio. Avenida de Julio is the street that I have in my background with the big statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment