Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fire on a Train

So I was looking at the news this morning on BBC and what do I see?

THIS: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13263367

http://www.thejournal.ie/train-delays-in-argentina-drive-angry-mobs-to-burn-out-carriages-130230-May2011/

I can't embed the video bc I don't know how, but you have to watch it. The people on the delayed train got soo MAD that they actually set the train ALIGHT/ON FIRE!!!!!

I mean, I know Argentines are fond of their right to huelga aka one usually happens every day somewhere in Buenos Aires and more power to the obreros, but this was no worker strike here. This is pure rage/frustration! So glad I don't have to commute into the city.

To add insult to injury, when the brave bomberos came to put out the fire, some people threw ROCKS at them simply because they were trying to do their job. Because of this incedent, the rest of the communter trains were shut down, causing headaches for everyone else. Way to go, angry mobbers.

End Result:

No comments:

Post a Comment