Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I try and try but time keeps eluding my grasp...Its already November!!!

In my very chaotic life, there are moments where I have some downtime to read for a few minutes before diving back into my work.
This week I have:
-2 5-6 page papers due, one tomorrow, the other thursday,
-reading for the wednesday class
- +50 pages of reading between 2 classes on thursday
-have to call at least 5 tribal councils/governing bodies to set up interviews for thesis and ME ODIO hablando en el telefono....
-have to try to set up an interview/time to chat with alumni about jobs
-outline and 2nd chapter of thesis with original analysis by Friday
-Remember to brush my hair in the morning and put on clothes....
-Go to work and not forget my closed-toe shoes
-Going to the gym is naught but a pipe dream right now..soccer on thursday though!
SOOO MUCH TO DO!!

But in one of those downtimes, I read this article, entitled A Message to Women From a Man: You Are Not "Crazy"


The link is here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yashar-hedayat/a-message-to-women-from-a_1_b_958859.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false


PLEase read it. It is fascinating and an obvious indicator that our society has not progressed as far as we thought it has in terms of feminism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment